Are you a parent or student who is interested in learning more about the college admissions, but you need a cost effective alternative to personal consulting?
To give all families access to my deep knowledge and years of experience, I’ve launched “College Smarts.” This 5-module,on-line learning series will lead you through every step of the college applications and admissions process:
- Finding the college that’s right for you. There may be some schools that are a very good fit for your student that you’ve overlooked.
- Make your college visit count. With tuition costs for a four–year degree ranging from $93,600 to $185,200, you need to do a thorough job of visiting each school.
- Make your essay come alive and showcase your talents. A mediocre essay may not keep you from being accepted at a school, but an exceptional essay may get you admitted to a school that otherwise wouldn’t have accepted you.
- Craft a complete & accurate college application. It’s amazing how many applications have simple errors o them.
- Understand FAFSA and the complicated financial aid process.
So, why go through this complicated process alone, and worry:
- If you’ve overlooked a college that would be a great fit
- What you forget on the application
- About a so-so essay
- Which school is offering the best deal?
To purchase your College Smarts program, click here.
If you’re interested in attending a free webinar about the College Smarts program, we have a free webinar at 2, 5 and 7 p.m. on Wednesday, March 7. Register here or watch a recording of the last webinar.