The college admissions process has become increasingly more complex in the past decade. But the quarantine orders caused by the COVID-19 have added a whole new level of stress and uncertainty.
But the situation may also offer some opportunities if you know how to take advantage of them!
Join me for my “Conquer College” Zoom Summer Camps to learn what you need to:
- Get into competitive SAT/ACT testing slots
- How you may be able to renegotiate your financial aid, or for the class of 2021, how to get the best possible financing.
- How to tackle the dreaded college essay. We’ll discuss how to find the right topic and how to structure it so it reflects who you are and why you would be a great addition to the campus community. Dr. Klaar will edit and send comments post-seminar.
- You’ll also complete the Common Application and your resume!
- Klaar will also give you tips on virtual college visits, how to research potential colleges and how to maintain your activity resume during lockdown.
Dates: June 16 – 18, 1 – 4:30 p.m. each day, with a break from 2:30 – 3 p.m.
Dr. Klaar has lowered the price by nearly 50% to help families who may be struggling during this difficult time.
The camp is limited to 10 students so that Dr. Klaar can provide individual attention to each student.
To reserve your spot, visit Eventbrite https://www.eventbrite.com/e/conquer-college-in-the-coronavirus-era-tickets-105134263412
[email protected], www.cklaar.com 803-487-9777
Charlotte Klaar, PhD is a Certified Educational Planner with 25-plus years of experience. She is recognized as one of the nation’s top college consultants and has led hundreds of students to college success! Dr. Klaar works with students nationwide and in St. Thomas through Zoom, Google Hangouts and Skype.
Co-sponsored by Loom Coworking, Gallery and Event Space http://loomcoworking.com/.