Let one of our trusted Financial Aid Specialists assist with that bewildering paperwork!
Our trusted partner at 360 Planners specializes in working closely with you to:
- Calculate your family’s Estimated Financial Contribution, EFC, and help you to understand how it will affect your chance of receiving need-based aid. They will assist you in filing out:
- The all-important Free Application for Federal Student Aid, or FAFSA. This determines a student’s eligibility for need-based federal financial aid for college, which may include grants, scholarships, work-study, and loans. If eligible, it can really help you pay for school! Even if you are not eligible, a FAFSA is necessary if you’re applying for other forms of financial aid through the state, your college and, sometimes, privately sponsored scholarships. The FAFSA is released for completion on October 1, and those who proactively get their stuff together may be able to file on or close to that date, which puts them at the head of the line for money. The CSS Profile is an online application that collects information used by nearly 400 colleges and scholarship programs to award non-federal aid.
- IDOC is a service that collects family financial documents and distributes them to institutions on behalf of the student.
- And more.
- We assist you in the appeal process (when applicable).
- And we assist with verification requests.
Please note that we are not licensed CPA’s or Financial Advisors. Our team has more than 10 years of experience filing the FAFSA, CSS Profile and all other financial aid forms. When necessary, we will suggest that you speak with your financial advisor, and we will work together with your advisor to help you make informed decisions.
Please contact us through Klaar College Consulting at [email protected] or 803-487-9777 for more details!
Here is what a few of our satisfied clients said about us:
“It appears that USC raised Elan’s financial aid by about $8K. Thank you so much for your persistence and help. You have been a god send.” – Joel (Parent)
“… thank you so much for the help. You have made this whole process so much easier and relieved so much worry and stress!!” – Ashley (Student)
“Last week I was faced with a rather urgent problem regarding my daughter’s admission to Cal State San Marcos. Her admission was rescinded due to a financial aid error I made while enrolling her. Anyway, Kelly was so quick to see the urgency of the situation and she was also very clear as to how she was going to get it resolved quickly. She did wonders when it came to getting this situation handled! She managed to keep me calm and reassure me that everything would be OK. She is a true gem!!! I don’t know what I would have done without her help!!! Thank you for everything she did to help me with this!” – Ann (Parent)
“I would be dead without Kelly. Kelly saved Anna’s hide by helping her with her financial aid and acceptance into UCSB. We could never have navigated that without her expert help. She spent over two hours with us on the phone/computer getting Anna’s financial aid straightened out. Thank you again for your expertise, wisdom, experience, patience, tolerance, and caring for these kids.” – Stacie (Parent)