Now that you’re an educational consultant, how do you go about making your business a profitable and sustainable enterprise? Starting out as an educational consultant can seem like a daunting process. It helps to have a mentor who knows the industry inside and out - who is experienced, knowledgeable and successful.
Klaar College Consulting will work with you to develop success strategies for your individual business. We can help you determine:
- How to handle inquiry phone calls and close the deal
- How to market your business and where to advertise
- Effective networking options
- How to organize a successful workshop or seminar
- Strategies to remedy and avoid problems
- How to handle specific client issues
- How to prepare the college list with confidence
* Our Business Consultation clients must have completed one of the following basic training programs:
- IECA Summer Training Institute
- IECA Transitioning to Private Practice Workshop, or
- UC Irvine Certificate in Independent Educational Consulting
- UCLA Certificate in College Counseling
* Business Consultant Services can be tailored to your specific needs and typically include:
Phone consultations on questions regarding client service delivery
Affordable on-site service in the continental U.S.* to assist with:
- Forms development
- Workshop organizing
- Process development
- Assistance with client meetings
- List development assistance
- Other assistance as requested
* Charlotte will be happy to travel to areas outside the DC area for on-site services and will bill accordingly. Her goal is to make this service affordable, as part of a new business' normal start-up costs.
Rates may be less than you expect!
Call 301-834-6888 for details and we'll customize a package for you.