Does your student procrastinate? Are you concerned about their ability to get applications completed and essays written? Is it stressing you out and straining your relationship with your student?
Did you know that application errors may result in a rejection? It’s amazing how many students DO make mistakes!
Charlotte Klaar, PhD, Director of Klaar College Consulting, is offering these
College Application Summer Training Camps at The Studios at Loom, 120 Academy St., Ft. Mill, SC.
August 7 & 8 – 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
By the end of these sessions, your student will:
1. Have written the primary college essay and have it professionally edited (while maintaining the student’s voice and ideas).
2. Completed the Common Application and the activities resume.
Each session is limited to 10 students so that Dr. Klaar can give individual attention to each student. The cost for each 3-hour session is $150. All payments are due at enrollment. Registrations are limited so students can ask questions.
Interested? Email Dr. Klaar at [email protected]. Registrations are limited. Download flyer at right.
A Certified Educational Planner with 20-plus years of experience, Dr. Klaar is one of the nation’s top college consultants and has led hundreds of students to college success!
A big “Thank you” to all of my clients for putting your trust in me in 2017!
My heartfelt wishes to all of you for a blessed holiday season and a fantastic 2018!
Charlotte Klaar, PhD
Here’s my gift to you!
1. We’re offering several free seminars
to help parents and students to jumpstart their college admissions process.
2. Second, I’ve revamped my pricing to make it more flexible and affordable!
Thursday, January 4, 2018, 12 PM EST
Lunch & Learn College Planning Seminar
Location: LOOM, 120 Academy St., Fort Mill, SC
Sunday, January 28, 2018, 1 – 4:30 PM EST
Are you confused by the College Search and Application Process? Do you know whether the ACT or SAT best shows your student’s talents? Have you considered how Career Planning is associated with the process? Have you figured out how to pay for it all and still retire? If so, this seminar is for your family!
Your student will take a mock ACT or SAT while you learn all about:
- How to help choose a college that is a good fit for your student
- How to open a dialogue about career planning
- What all the testing information means and how to understand it
- How to pay for college without going broke or having your student live with you forever!
Location: LOOM, 120 Academy St., Fort Mill, SC. The cost is $5/person or $15 per family to defer the cost of refreshments.
If you would like information on my new affordable pricing structure, please drop me an email at [email protected]