College admissions today requires careful planning to improve your student’s admissionprospects and save your family thousands of dollars!
In this complimentary in-person Lunch and Learn about “5 Things You Need to KnowAbout College Planning Now!” you’ll discover:
- Why it’s a good idea to start planning as early as middle school!
- How your student can become the kind of applicant colleges want: those who havechallenged themselves with a rigorous curriculum and great grades.
- The importance of school and community activities on a student’s resume (and why more isn’t better).
- Why keeping an open mind on selecting colleges can result in a successful college experience.
- Financial savvy – FAFSA, grants & financial aid.
When: Wednesday, April 20, 12 noon to 1 p.m.
Where: The Studios@LOOM, 118 Academy St., Ft. Mill SC 29715
This Lunch and Learn session is complimentary, and a light lunch and a beverage will be served.
The first 20 people to register will receive a free paperback copy of Dr. Klaar’s new book, “College Admissions Simplified: A Guide for the College-Bound!” In this book I’ve taken the knowledge gained from working with hundreds of students since 1995 and put it all into an easy-to-read guide for students and parents!