Saturday, May 2 at 10:00am - 12:00pm
Loudoun School for the Gifted
44675 Cape Ct Suite 105, Ashburn, Virginia 20147
Charlotte Klaar will present a seminar on the College Admissions Process for parents and students. This event is targeted primarily to grades 10 and 11 but all are welcome! If you would like to come, please register by writing to Charlotte@cklaar.com.
We take the worry out of choosing the right college!
When you consider the cost of a quality four-year college education today, making the wrong college choice can end up costing much more if your student has a bad experience and ends up transferring, losing credits, or worse yet, dropping out of college entirely!
At Klaar College Consulting, we help students and parents find the colleges that are the "best fit" academically, financially and socially.
Charlotte Klaar, PhD, owner and founder, has more than 16 years of experience as a college consultant and is a Certified Educational Planner. She works with parents and students from all backgrounds and income levels to guide them through the process of:
- Choosing the right high school courses and activities
- Understanding "grade inflation"
- Creating YOUR best list of target colleges (view webinar)
- Finding the best options for making college affordable
- Creating the best possible application(s) for the desired colleges
Times have changed - parents and students face a new college reality.
- There are over 3,500 colleges to choose from - nationwide.
- Competition for acceptance is tougher than ever - colleges are looking for much more than good grades in a prospective student.
- With tuition rates at all-time highs, choosing the wrong college can be even more costly if the student has a bad experience and, consequently, transfers, loses credits or worse yet, drops out. We can help you find those schools which best fit the financial needs of your family.
- State schools have changed; they aren't always the more affordable, easier-to-get-into option they once were. Whether you are looking at state or private colleges, we help you find those that best match your needs.
- We work with and support your high school guidance counselors who must divide their schedules to accommodate hundreds of students, which leaves minimal time to identify and address your student's unique strengths and needs no matter how hard they try.
At Klaar College Consulting, we give students and their parents the individualized attention they deserve to guide them to college success. We invite you to learn more about us! Please take a few moments to tour our website and read our full list of college planning services.
Scheduling your first consultation is easy!
Just call 301-834-6888 or email us at Charlotte@cklaar.com.
Charlotte Klaar, PhD, Certified Educational Planner with more than 16 years of experience
PHONE 301-834-6888 / FAX 301-302-0887 / EMAIL Charlotte@cklaar.com